Discord Server Red Security Twitter Donation to Red Security Red Security Youtube Channel Red Security Tumblr Profile
Login or Register to Hide ads and Accessing all features on the forum

Your suggestions ^_*

21 Replies, 19928 Views

I like discussing politics, so i suggest a channel for this purpose Smile
Done Smile
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
In brazil i saw two forums that got well known by having a YouTube channel linked to it.
It works, its free and shares our content. By the way can also be used by people inside the forums like tutorials.
I suggest that we adopt something like that, would be cool to have more people in the forums.
I asked L about that.
Are you inside redsec server? If you are so talk with L (If he agreed), I will give you a YouTube channel manager, if you agree that Smile .
Sorry for saying that I can't come on Discord, I left discord cus of studying for two months.
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2017, 01:28 PM by Mr.Kurd.)
Any more suggestion?!
I'm here Tongue
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
(09-21-2017, 07:42 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Any more suggestion?!
I'm here Tongue

I have one; related to VB & the .NET board but there is no dedicated C# board like there is VB, lets get one of those Big Grin
(09-22-2017, 10:50 PM)abacano Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 07:42 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Any more suggestion?!
I'm here Tongue

I have one; related to VB & the .NET board but there is no dedicated C# board like there is VB, lets get one of those Big Grin

Okay Blush
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
There should be a place here for asking any support help like whom to direct sms and many things.
(09-23-2017, 07:20 PM)No Body Wrote: There should be a place here for asking any support help like whom to direct sms and many things.

Done Smile
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
(04-19-2017, 05:29 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:
In The Name Of Allah
Al-Salam Alekum

Suggestion: A Topic For Privacy Compromises as well as how to protect yourself from them.

Wa Salam Alekum
From,
Anonymous Entity