Discord Server Red Security Twitter Donation to Red Security Red Security Youtube Channel Red Security Tumblr Profile
Login or Register to Hide ads and Accessing all features on the forum

Getting to know a Ghost

2 Replies, 2129 Views

Not quite sure where to begin honestly, and there is much to share, but little time to share it in. Perhaps I should simply say that I've been around for a while and have a number of skills that will be useful down the road, but as far as being an active neophyte, I am re-learning and re-educating myself in the art.

Due to my own educational background I'm fairly competent in a number of areas, and have a few talents that I have cultivated over the years as more of a hobby.

Among these talents are my skill at painting pictures with words, a long-time hobby of mine, and a funcitonal understanding and ability to use software like Photoshop.

For those among the collective that want to get to know me better, simply ask and ye shall receive. The answers you get may not be the ones you are looking for, or expecting, but I will answer any questions that I am asked.

----

As for other hobbies and interests, I am a participant in a collaborative youtube channel, and have a profile on wattpad [where I share most of my works].
Full-Moon Gaming This is the collaborative youtube channel, focused mostly around gameplay videos [what you see is what you get while gaming with any of us].

My Wattpad Profile -- Suggested Reading: "Winter's Night" short story. It is widely considered my best work yet.

I am aware that sharing my wattpad will reveal my name, and do so willingly because a lot of my content, specifically the suggested story, has drawn some inspiration from the collective.
Welcome my friend, I'm glad you joined the forum and so happy you are writing
I will reading the Winter's Night story it looks interesting Smile
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
(10-31-2017, 11:05 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Welcome my friend, I'm glad you joined the forum and so happy you are writing
I will reading the Winter's Night story it looks interesting Smile

Its good to be here, though I'm going to be trying to get some sleep shortly.

Got a bit to look forward to for later [new update for weekly stuff on Destiny 2 today], then this weekend the new RWBY hits youtube.