Discord Server Red Security Twitter Donation to Red Security Red Security Youtube Channel Red Security Tumblr Profile
Login or Register to Hide ads and Accessing all features on the forum

Exploit 

Website attacking part 1 (basic knowledge)

4 Replies, 5104 Views

Welcome guys

In this part I will talk about some possible site attacks and how a site could be attacked. If i'm wrong, or missing anything just say. Wink
(disclaimer: for educational purposes, redsec nor me are responsible for your actions :p) 

First of all you can perform different "hacks" on sites, for different purposes. Pretty much the most famous attack is the well-known DDoS attack. The Distributed Denial of Service. Basically what it does is 'spam' the site so it responds to your request, for example if the site can handle 500 requests at the same time, and you send it 500 requests it has no requests left for other people, thus making the site unavailable for others.
Next off there's the deface, you gain acces in order to add delete or modify things on a site, for example lets say I gain admin acces to redsecurity.info, and then i can post memes on the homepage.
Last but not least, extracting data/penetrating hosts or clients. To gain acces to someones pc you have to somehow upload malware to the clients or hosts device. You can also extract data from the site (logins/account details etc) by breaching the database. These can for example be done by exploiting misconfigured sql, or by XSS(putting malicious code on the site).

This is it for now, very basic and boring I know, but you GOT TO KNOW THIS.

Next time were actually gonna do something...
I am in control, so should you.
(and Mr.Kurd should make me adminWink
If someone has shared hosting and has limited traffic, would this count as their traffic if you do a DDOS attack? Do you think the packet size and traffic size are the same?
(09-30-2018, 05:22 AM)Asbestosstar Wrote: If someone has shared hosting and has limited traffic, would this count as their traffic if you do a DDOS attack? Do you think the packet size and traffic size are the same?

Yeah, they are same. IF you had a limited like 100GBs then someone ddosed you the ddos will eat of that 100GBs.
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
theres a pedo site running on the normal web known as cutiegarden.org theres a mother exploiting her daughter er daughters name is anfisa and is on insta heres the site ip idk if its correct its what my program is saying  209.141.39.240 please help
so i can just do like uuwhm

:loop
ping <IP Address> -l 65500 -w 1 -n 1
goto :loop

?
Why take the easy way, When the hard way is a better teacher.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Selling] Hacker Link Control Client V3 Part 2 - Semi-automatic Poster hacxx 0 2,136 07-21-2021, 10:37 PM
Last Post: hacxx