Discord Server Red Security Twitter Donation to Red Security Red Security Youtube Channel Red Security Tumblr Profile
Login or Register to Hide ads and Accessing all features on the forum

Hello, here to learn

1 Replies, 2238 Views

Hello all,

I am here to start learning some very basicĀ ethical hacking, that is IT security related.. Like how to protect my PC from threats...
I have an experience in IT supportĀ Services, troubleshooting for 3 years

An year ago I had left my job (IT Services support and maintenance) for some reason and now I'm pretty much broke...

I was always interested in art and tech from my childhood, more in arts, I used to love to draw and color stuff, I kinda think I had and still have a sense of aesthetics in my own way..

About a decade ago, I was used to water colors and poster colors, drawing still life and what not (sorry can't remember much).. I passed my elementary and intermediate drawing exams,

And after that I did not really get any time to invest in my hobby of drawing and stuff... Now that I'm free I'm feeling like I should give the modern digital arts a try

I'm here to learn.. I'll be really thankful if you would guide me in the proper direction
[Image: clixsense_gpt2016e468x60green.png]
Hi and welcome Jime, Glad you joined the forum. Feel free asking for help any time.
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tutorial willing to learn anything skiddymcgiggles 1 1,852 07-22-2017, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Mr.Kurd