Discord Server Red Security Twitter Donation to Red Security Red Security Youtube Channel Red Security Tumblr Profile
Login or Register to Hide ads and Accessing all features on the forum

Hi my name is!

3 Replies, 3428 Views

Hello i am Alex
I,m 31 years old I just became a father a day before my own birthday 
Me my Son & Girlfriend live in the Netherlands
I must say it’s a pleasure to be here 
Had a hard time finding u 
I’m not a skilled hacker but I know my way around computers
I learn verry quick if shit interrest me
I wasted 14 years of my life doing all kinds of drugs / selling / making them
To fund my own addiction I can tell u life on the streets is hard and being a slave to ur addiction is 2
Officaly I died 2 times but they where just in time to shock me back to life

Now I just smoke my weed before i go to bed changed my life style because  I knew if I would keep living. Like this it would be very short 

Now I am following an education to be able to help people with addictions 
It’s a bit hard having a newborn and going back to skool for me at my age but I know what my motivation is this world needs changing I can do my part in the addiction healthcare 

If u want to talk about something just send me a PM

Greetz , Peace ✌️
Why take the easy way, When the hard way is a better teacher.
Welcome Alex, I'm really kond of proud of you. as you passed the hard time from an addicted perspn to someone who is helping addictive people to get rode of drugs. That is not impossible but not easy to achieve.

You have done a nice hard working on your life style..

Live longer and help more, keep calm and achive your goals.

Welcome to our forum!!!
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
Hello there! I am demondragonfire and I am glad I found you! I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I am a crazy bird owner...well...several birds...lol. I am looking forward to checking out all the information here and learning all kinds of things, thank you!!!! 😁
(09-10-2020, 10:43 PM)demondragonfire Wrote: Hello there! I am demondragonfire and I am glad I found you! I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I am a crazy bird owner...well...several birds...lol. I am looking forward to checking out all the information here and learning all kinds of things, thank you!!!! 😁

Welcome @demondragonfire, We have many friends here from Canada, That way join us on Discord and let us know you more
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy