Discord Server Red Security Twitter Donation to Red Security Red Security Youtube Channel Red Security Tumblr Profile
Login or Register to Hide ads and Accessing all features on the forum

Nonsecure Collection of Passwords will trigger warnings in Chrome 56

3 Replies, 2820 Views

In The Name Of Allah
Al-Salam Alekum

Hi, Guys google sent me this msg, Google recommend us not to use Google Chrome.

Code:
Nonsecure Collection of Passwords will trigger warnings in Chrome 56 for  
http://redsec.tk/

To: owner of http://redsec.tk/

Beginning in January 2017, Chrome (version 56 and later) will mark pages  
that collect passwords or credit card details as “Not Secure” unless the  
pages are served over HTTPS

The new warning is the first stage of a long-term plan to mark all pages  
served over the non-encrypted HTTP protocol as “Not Secure”

Google Chrome not a trust web Browser.

Wa Salam Alekum
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
There is nothing wrong wth the message actually. The end user won't mind having this sites "blocked" (cause you still can acess them even flagged)
Why? Cause the end user only uses sites with HTTPS. It is even safer to the end user to have this, cause if you think about it, pishings works for a reason: end user is dumb.
So, not saying that chrome is trustable, there are indeed a lot of reasons to say that they are not. But in the other hand, this is not a reason: This is a security measure for the end user to be safer, and i agree with them.

As i said before, if they really want to acess the website, they shall do it, it is only a warning after all.
(05-29-2017, 12:54 PM)Lakestores Wrote: There is nothing wrong wth the message actually. The end user won't mind having this sites "blocked" (cause you still can acess them even flagged)
Why? Cause the end user only uses sites with HTTPS. It is even safer to the end user to have this, cause if you think about it, pishings works for a reason: end user is dumb.
So, not saying that chrome is trustable, there are indeed a lot of reasons to say that they are not. But in the other hand, this is not a reason: This is a security measure for the end user to be safer, and i agree with them.

As i said before, if they really want to acess the website, they shall do it, it is only a warning after all.

I know the message is fine, it's just a sort of warning for a members who have accounts here.
But in other hand it show the untruth side of Chrome.
HTTPS is safer than HTTP protocol but Chrome work aren't legal to make it dangerous for members.
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
(05-29-2017, 06:40 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 12:54 PM)Lakestores Wrote: There is nothing wrong wth the message actually. The end user won't mind having this sites "blocked" (cause you still can acess them even flagged)
Why? Cause the end user only uses sites with HTTPS.  It is even safer to the end user to have this, cause if you think about it, pishings works for a reason: end user is dumb.

I know the message is fine, it's just a sort of warning for a members who have accounts here.
But in other hand it show the untruth side of Chrome.  
HTTPS is safer than HTTP protocol but Chrome work aren't legal to make it dangerous for members.

Ir doesnt, just warns that it might not be safe

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star News Microsoft Edge Now Alerts Users Of Breached Passwords Mr.Kurd 0 2,292 04-03-2020, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Mr.Kurd
Wink News Google patches Chrome zero-day under active attacks Mr.Kurd 0 1,549 02-25-2020, 06:09 PM
Big Grin News Google’s Chrome 80 clamps down on cookies and notification spam Mr.Kurd 0 1,734 02-06-2020, 01:55 PM
Wink News Google Chrome on Hallowen night scares everyone with a 0-day exploit Mr.Kurd 0 1,517 11-02-2019, 10:35 AM
  News Untold Number of Facebook User's Passwords Found On Exposed Server: Mad-Architect 0 1,761 09-05-2019, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Mad-Architect
  News Hackers Hunt For Passwords Within VPNs: Mad-Architect 0 1,295 08-24-2019, 11:52 AM
  News Russian Darknet Site Selling Passwords of Dutch Companies Mad-Architect 0 1,533 03-21-2019, 10:22 AM
  News Millions of Utilities Customers’ Passwords Stored in Plain Text Mad-Architect 0 1,615 02-27-2019, 12:48 PM
  News CookieMiner Malware Can Steal Crypto Exchange Cookies, Saved Passwords and iPhone SMS Mad-Architect 0 1,409 02-06-2019, 01:34 PM
  News Firefox 66 Will Feature MiTM Attack Warnings By Default Mad-Architect 2 2,399 02-05-2019, 11:48 AM