Discord Server Red Security Twitter Donation to Red Security Red Security Youtube Channel Red Security Tumblr Profile
Login or Register to Hide ads and Accessing all features on the forum

Project 

Talking about Cyborg Hawk

4 Replies, 3381 Views

Hey, I am here today to talk about an O.S. called Cyborg Hawk, It's just like Kali Linux but I think it's a little bit better just because he was made from Ubuntu, And that means that the system can be easily updated to be used for Hacking and for Desktop too, And he have so much more compatibilities compared with the Kali.

(He comes with a huge list of Tools, Much more compared with Kali Linux, Check it later on the Official Site)

I use him on the VMWare, I tried to make an dual boot with W7 and the Cyborg, But I got some little problems with this, So I recommend to just install it on a Virtual Machine until it get's one new update that fix this.

But he really worths because wherever u install it, It can be in Virtual Box or VMWare, You can easily install the User privileges easily and without any kind of error, Different from Kali Linux..

I also recommend to update some of the softwares, because the last Cyborg version comes with some Old Version Softwares and Exploits, but that's easy to fix..

So that's it! Hope u enjoyed this little Thread about that incredible O.S.

More Information / Download

[Image: tools.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2017, 08:40 PM by theaddon.)
Actually very nice project, But what do you say about arch?!
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2017, 06:08 AM by Mr.Kurd.)
Credits me, I showed you this OS

(05-24-2017, 06:05 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Actually very nice project, But what do you say about arch?!

I just think it is nice to have Ubuntu based systems as it comes with OpenGL an you can run anything xD it's more comfortable to put as primary boot so you can play and work in the same PC
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2017, 12:42 PM by Lakestores.)
(05-24-2017, 12:38 PM)Lakestores Wrote: Credits me, I showed you this OS

(05-24-2017, 06:05 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Actually very nice project, But what do you say about arch?!

I just think it is nice to have Ubuntu based systems as it comes with OpenGL an you can run anything xD it's more comfortable to put as primary boot so you can play and work in the same PC

I like Ubuntu but When I installed it as a default system I got problems with my hards I couldn't open my hards I got an error. Sad

My favourite systems are Arch, Kali, W 10.
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2017, 03:05 PM by Mr.Kurd.)
Nice thread...!