Discord Server Red Security Twitter Donation to Red Security Red Security Youtube Channel Red Security Tumblr Profile
Login or Register to Hide ads and Accessing all features on the forum

Project 

The TOX Project Consist to have High level of Privacy Daily for Anyone

3 Replies, 4298 Views

End to End Encryptions Communications Service

A New Kind of Instant Messaging

Whether it's corporations or governments, digital surveillance today is widespread. Tox is easy-to-use software that connects you with friends and family without anyone else listening in. While other big-name services require you to pay for features, Tox is completely free and comes without advertising — forever.

Available in Multiple Versions!

QTox

Ricine

Toxygen

The Tox Project

Tox began a few years ago, in the wake of Edward Snowden's leaks regarding NSA spying activity. The idea was to create an instant messaging application that ran without requiring the use of central servers. The system would be distributed, peer-to-peer, and end-to-end encrypted, with no way to disable any of the encryption features; at the same time,

The application would be easily usable by the layperson with no practical knowledge of cryptography or distributed systems. During the Summer of 2013 a small group of developers from all around the globe formed and began working on a library implementing the Tox protocol. The library provides all of the messaging and encryption facilities, and is completely decoupled from any user-interface; for an end-user to make use of Tox, they need a Tox client.

Fast-forward a few years to today, and there exist several independent Tox client projects, and the original Tox core library implementation continues to improve. Tox (both core library and clients) has thousands of users, hundreds of contributors, and the project shows no sign of slowing down.

Tox is a FOSS (Free and Open Source) project. All Tox code is open source and all development occurs in the open. Tox is developed by volunteer developers who spend their free time on it, believing in the idea of the project. Tox is not a company or any other legal organization. Currently we don't accept donations as a project, but you are welcome to reach out to developers individually.

Download Tox Now!

Thank you i hope you find this Information useful, have a Great Times!
MR3 Wink
sudo eval ./Matrix.exe
#MR3
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2018, 04:54 PM by MRichard3X3.)
Nice, I liked the idea behind that, Thank ye my friend...
We may chose it as our main chatting system in future...
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
(12-16-2018, 07:13 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Nice, I liked the idea behind that, Thank ye my friend...

Happy you like it, the app still in heavy developement, but if you create an account tell me your Tox ID and i will add you! Smile
sudo eval ./Matrix.exe
#MR3
(12-17-2018, 05:13 AM)MRichard3X3 Wrote:
(12-16-2018, 07:13 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Nice, I liked the idea behind that, Thank ye my friend...

Happy you like it, the app still in heavy developement, but if you create an account tell me your Tox ID and i will add you! Smile

Sure will send ye... Just waiting it gets more active and tension.
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy