Discord Server Red Security Twitter Donation to Red Security Red Security Youtube Channel Red Security Tumblr Profile
Login or Register to Hide ads and Accessing all features on the forum

RWBY

1 Replies, 2675 Views

Since I've got the feeling that this is more of a general discussion forum, its the best place for this topic, and if not, feel free to move/delete it.

Just dropping this out there to get some discussions going about this great, ongoing, show. Even though Monty is no longer with us, may he rest in peace, his legacy remains, and continues to grow.

Monty Oum

Season 5 (Volume 5) just started a few weeks ago, and everything is available to watch on youtube [for free]. New episodes hit youtube every saturday at roughly 12:00pm (noon) EST. The reason for the delayed access was due to an incident similar to a DDOS attack on the RoosterTeeth servers when the first episode of Volume 4 went public.

For those of you who know nothing about the show, I'd strongly suggest checking out RoosterTeeth's youtube channel, they have a full playlist set up with the entire series [Volume 1 - 4] and individual episodes of Volume 5 uploaded.

The reason I'm not giving any links is because it is as simple as going to Youtube and searching for "RoosterTeeth" or "RWBY", something I am quite sure anyone on this forum is fully capable of.

My reasons for sharing this show will become very clear the moment you start watching, and keep in mind as you watch that all things in the show are based around colors, and have some connection to a fairy tale. The only other thing I can say about the show, is that as it progresses the skill by which it was produced continues to grow and develop.

The animation in Volume 1 is pretty rigid in a number of scenes, but compared to how the show has evolved...the difference is plainly visible.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2017, 08:25 PM by Mr.Kurd.)
Thank you my friend, does it have any translated one?
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy