Discord Server Red Security Twitter Donation to Red Security Red Security Youtube Channel Red Security Tumblr Profile
Login or Register to Hide ads and Accessing all features on the forum

She once said!!

0 Replies, 1341 Views

In The Name OF Allah
Al-Salam Alekum

IRL things happen unexpectedly, and you never expect how people around you react. The reaction of one of them could give you pain forever or at least ruin your day. This happened to me today. A message from a friend ruined my day, not even that! I start getting mad at everyone around me...

In this uncertain world, she said whenever you are sad, I'm also getting sad and can't eat and sleep. I wanted to ignore her and sent only a random text (-.-). She said feel free to get mad at me but don't do that! I want you to speak and tell what you keep behind your madness. Again, I ignored her!

A few hours later, She messaged me and asked if am doing well! I said (not very well!). Her reaction was just odd, and she looks very worried about me!  I start getting worried about her and forgot myself!  Kurdy!!! Kurdy!!! She is very worried about you, Tik Tak, Tik Tak! Come on!  The time is 1:20 am, and she is still awake waiting for a message from me.

I couldn't care less, I messaged her and asked her to sleep! She said how I sleep and you are sad! My stomach acidity raised. I said to myself, she is caring about you. For her hide your sadness and give her a positive view. Just for her I hid my sadness and talked with her. Changed my sadness and angry message until she agreed to go offline and sleep.

I'm sure that she will never find out this post about her as what happened is IRL. Thank you for whatever reason you care! This world needs more examples of you than anyone else! Humanity misses a real friend like you! A true friendship is what you just showed me.
I finished from this post and closed my computer and sat alone thinking!

Wa Salam Alekum
regards
Kurdy
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy