Discord Server Red Security Twitter Donation to Red Security Red Security Youtube Channel Red Security Tumblr Profile
Login or Register to Hide ads and Accessing all features on the forum

Jailbreaking ( all u need to know )

2 Replies, 6507 Views

In this topic i will explain how u can jailbreak your IDevices ( Ipads , Iphones , even apple tv's , Iwatch )
I cannot be hold responsible for damage caused to youre device..
Jailbreaking = at your own risk!

This is a collection of information from different websites all rights & credits go to the creators
of the various jailbreak tools and guides

The latest jailbreakable iOS/iPadOS version is 13.6. The latest iOS jailbreak tools are unc0ver and checkra1n. Unc0ver supports all versions of iOS 11, iOS 12.0-12.4. 1, and iOS 13.0-13.5, while checkra1n supports all A7-A11-equipped iPhones and iPads.

Jailbreaking is the process by which full execute and write access is obtained on all the partitions of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS and watchOS. It used to be done by patching /private/etc/fstab to mount the System partition as 'read-write'. This is entirely different from an unlock. Jailbreaking is the first action that must be taken before things like unofficial activation (hacktivation), and unofficial unlocking can be applied.
Older jailbreaks also included modifying the AFC service (used by iTunes to access the filesystem) to give full filesystem access from root. This was later updated to create a new service (AFC2) that allows access to the full filesystem.
Modern jailbreaks now include patching the kernel to get around code signing and other restrictions. These are called Kernel Patches.

When a device is booting, it loads Apple's own kernel initially, so a jailbroken device must be exploited and have the kernel patched each time it is booted up.
An untethered jailbreak uses exploits that are powerful enough to allow the user to turn their device off and back on at will, with the device starting up completely, and the kernel will be patched without the help of a computer – in other words, it will be jailbroken even after each reboot.
However, some jailbreaks are tethered. A tethered jailbreak is only able to temporarily jailbreak the device during a single boot. If the user turns the device off and then boots it back up without the help of a jailbreak tool, the device will no longer be running a patched kernel, and it may get stuck in a partially started state, such as Recovery Mode. In order for the device to start completely and with a patched kernel, it must be "re-jailbroken" with a computer (using the "boot tethered" feature of a tool) each time it is turned on. All changes to the files on the device (such as installed package files or edited system files) will persist between reboots, including changes that can only function if the device is jailbroken (such as installed package files).
In more recent years, two other solutions have been created - semi-tethered and semi-untethered.
A semi-tethered solution is one where the device is able to start up on its own, but it will no longer have a patched kernel, and therefore will not be able to run modified code. It will, however, still be usable for normal functions, just like stock iOS. To start with a patched kernel, the user must start the device with the help of the jailbreak tool.
A semi-untethered jailbreak gives the ability to start the device on it's own. On first boot, the device will not be running a patched kernel. However, rather than having to run a tool from a computer to apply the kernel patches, the user is able to re-jailbreak their device with the help of an app (usually sideloaded using Cydia Impactor) running on their device. In the case of the iOS 9.2-9.3.3 jailbreak, a Safari-based exploit was available, thereby meaning a website could be used to rejailbreak.
In more detail: Each iOS device has a bootchain that tries to make sure only trusted/signed code is loaded. A device with a tethered jailbreak is able to boot up with the help of a jailbreaking tool because the tool executes exploits via USB that bypass parts of that "chain of trust", bootstrapping to a pwned (no signature check) iBSS, iBEC, or iBoot to finish the boot process

[b]Why should I jailbreak in 2020?[/b]”
In all fairness, it’s a valid question. My own mind goes crazy with endless answers because I’ve been at this for so long, but if you’re new to the community or used to jailbreak in the past and went on hiatus after things seemed to go stale a few years back, then I would totally understand why you might be asking this question right now. In this post, I’ll discuss at least 10 reasons why I think jailbreaking is still relevant even in 2020.

The spiel
First and foremost, I’ll address the other side – the one that claims jailbreaking is dead and that it isn’t worth it.
Yes, iOS 13 incorporates a lot of features that make jailbreaking seem like an ancient relic of the past. After all, major novel features like native dark mode and the inclusion of an in-browser download manager and native file browser make for compelling cases. Adding to that, cellular carriers are becoming laxer on their Personal Hotspot data plans, which reduces the demand for tethering tweaks that were once primary driving mechanisms for jailbreaking back in the day.
But that’s not the end all, tell all of the jailbreaking story. There continue to be countless benefits to enjoy from jailbreaking iOS 13. As a humble jailbreak tweak reviewer, I witness several examples every day that get me excited about having a pwned iPhone, and I’ll mention some of those in this piece.
Why to jailbreak in 2020
Despite all the gracious changes Apple provided in the massive iOS 13 update last Fall, there are still a multitude of ways it can be improved, and that’s where jailbreak tweaks come into play. Below, I’ll attempt to address what I think are some of the most significant examples:

Better web browsing
Safari is one of the best web browsers you can use on the iPhone, and even third-party web browsers from the App Store are merely the Safari web browser wrapped in a different skin with additional and perhaps niche features baked in.
One major downside to Safari on the iPhone, however, is that it seems half-baked when compared to Safari on the iPad, and with jailbreak tweaks, you can enable iPad-esque web browsing features on the iPhone, like tabbed browsing, tab bar favicons, and so much more. These creature comforts make the experience so much better.

Less intrusive phone calls
One thing Apple continues to fail to improve is the iPhone’s incoming call interface, as an incoming call quite literally spams your entire iPhone display with an interface where you either accept or decline the phone call. When you’re in the middle of something and don’t want to be rude, this can come off as seriously intrusive.
After jailbreaking, you can take advantage of add-ons to enjoy banner-style incoming call interfaces. These tweaks will allow you to continue using your phone even when you’re in the middle of receiving a call, and it’s something that I think Apple needs to seriously consider adding to native iOS/iPadOS.

Mac-inspired Guest Mode
When you want to hand your iPhone off to another to make a phone call or for limited access to apps, you’re essentially giving them carte blanche over your apps and personal privacy. Unlike macOS, iOS/iPadOS doesn’t including a limited Guest Mode environment that can separate your data from another user’s.
Once you pwn your iPhone or iPad, you can use tweaks to have a macOS-inspired Guest Mode, and as you might come to expect, you can configure restrictions to prevent other users from potentially snooping on your personal data while still providing them with the functionality they need.

Improved theft protection
iPhones are essentially easily pocketable paydays, which makes them ideal targets for low-life thieves. Apple’s Activation Lock goes a long way in protecting your device from being erased and reused by a thief, but don’t you ever wish you could actually catch the thief responsible?
With jailbreak tweaks, you can effectively curb iPhone thievery by getting GPS alerts and photographs captured with the handset’s cameras in the midst of being stolen emailed or texted directly to your accounts. This information can be useful when contacting law enforcement for help.

A proper file browser
Apple’s Files app is great for transferring productivity files between your Mac and iOS/iPadOS devices, or even for storing media in iCloud, but it’s not quite as robust as the file browsers such as Finder or Windows Explorer that you’d expect to use on desktop computers.
Jailbreaking opens the door to your iPhone’s root filesystem, and with the help of true full-blown file browser like Filza, you can view, modify, add, or delete system files of your choosing. This can obviously be dangerous, but if you know what you’re doing, then this opens you up to a whole new world of handset customization.

Location spoofing
Your iPhone comes with an integrated GPS chip that can precisely discern your current location for apps like Maps, Weather, and so forth, but it’s no secret that there can be uses for spoofing your current location, and unfortunately, this isn’t something that Apple lets you do out of the box.
Thankfully, you can use jailbreak tweaks to spoof your location, enabling access to Weather information from different parts of the world and perhaps even benefits for your favorite location-based games (as long as it’s not against the terms of service, of course).

Porting iPad power features to iPhone
As Apple works harder to make the iPad a more viable ‘laptop replacement’ in certain circumstances, this also means that iPadOS receives unique power features that set it apart from iOS, such as the improved Dock, a better multitasking interface, and picture-in-picture video playback.
The jailbreak community has developed ways of porting these useful power features to the iPhone in recent years, making it possible to enjoy the same features you know and love from your favorite tablet on your favorite smartphone.

Power features for third-party apps
It’s not just Apple that limits users’ capabilities, sometimes it’s the developers of the third-party apps you use. In many cases, users demand new features in third-party apps and the developers fail to integrate them.
Just this year alone, I’ve witnessed a plethora of jailbreak tweaks that bring high-demand features to third-party apps like Instagram, WhatsApp, YouTube, and others. One of my biggest complaints is that the YouTube app continues to display a white splash screen even when you have dark mode turned on, and there’s a tweak that can fix that.

Intelligent device security
Your iPhone and iPad have been designed to ask for authentication every time you pick it up from sleep, whether that’s via passcode, Face ID, or Touch ID depends greatly on the type of device you’re using. But I think we can all agree that these security features are needed more in some places than others.
One of my favorite jailbreak tweaks intelligently disables authentication when I’m somewhere I trust, such as at home. This lets you use your device with less delay in low risk environments, but re-enables authentication when you leave that safe zone and go somewhere where there are more people around.

Endless interface customization

And perhaps the biggest reason to jailbreak is to enjoy enhanced user interfaces. Most iPhone and iPad users are satisfied with how iOS looks and feels out of the box, but their tune quickly changes when they see those beautiful concepts that eventually make their way into the form of jailbreak tweaks and themes.

Honorable mention
Something we also wanted to include in this piece that won’t apply to everyone, but instead to those who use certain devices pwned with the bootrom exploit-based checkra1n jailbreak, is that you can actually dual-boot the full-blown Android operating system on your iPhone with the help of Project Sandcastle.

[Image: EA17976C-7D3E-49F1-A67D-FAC4ABB56653.jpeg]

This is limited to the iPhone 7 and/or 7 Plus at the time of this writing, but work continues to expand it to other devices impacted by the checkm8 bootrom exploit. This is quite literally a native installation of Android that utilizes your iPhone’s hardware, and it’s just the coolest thing ever that you can use as a conversation piece to brag to your friends.

Conclusion

Everyone uses their device(s) differently, and while we can’t recommend jailbreaking for everyone, we think that the vast majority of people could potentially benefit from what it brings to the table.
If you’re new to jailbreaking and have considered moving forward, don’t forget to read our piece about how the checkra1n and unc0ver jailbreak tools compare and contrast before choosing which tool you’ll use.
Why take the easy way, When the hard way is a better teacher.
Thanks for sharing, This will help a lot of members
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
Part 1 Easy Jailbreaking

Download 3u tool  & install this 
make sure you have itunes also installed because u3 uses some of the drivers of intunes
www.3u.com 
https://www.apple.com/itunes

start up 3u

connect your device

you should get this as you see my device is already jailbroken
3u comes with alot of cool options
before we go to the jailbreaking part 
make a backup of your device you can do this using itunes or 3u
now after u done this go to the flash & jailbreak tab

you should see this screen before you start the jailbreaking be sure your read all the steps 
if you did all the steps run the jailbreak it might not work or u may get an instalation error 
just keep retrying untill the installation is completed
if all went well u should have a new app on your device called Unc0ver

go to your phone / tablet settings and trust the Unc0ver app 

mine says re-jailbreak because my device is already jailbroken..
run the jail break your device might reboot it self a few times
keep running the jailbreak app till its completed
"no errors occurd your device is jailbroken and will not reboot it self"
after reboot you will notice a new application on ur screen called Cydia
 as u can see next to Unc0ver app on my screen

Its alot of stuff ill have to explain about cydia
its a repo manager and able's you to install 
alot of addons / tweaks / cracked-hacked applications / Appcake
 ( third party ios store ( but everythings is free )
in short terms.. jailbreaking takes away the restrictions apple put on there devices
you are now free to do / change what ever you want 
its even possible to bypass biomethric authication / passlocks 
there are various methods for doing this with and without losing all the data on the device

BEFORE JAILBREAKING ALWAYS MAKE A BACK UP OF YOUR DEVICE!
USE ITUNES / 3U FOR THIS
BRICKED IDEVICES CAN BE EASLY FIXED WITH A UNCORUPPTED BACK UP
IF YOUR NOT SURE ABOUT A TWEAK / APP / ADDON / HACK 
U WANT TO INSTALL/DOWNLOAD USE GOOGLE TO INFORM YOUR SELF

In the next part i,m gonne explain more about Cydia and how to use this
how to add repo's and ill add a up to date list of Repo's that are verry usefull
and i will tell u about the other different repo managers similair like cydia

Here’s a short clip how to use cydia

Credit ofc to the creator
Why take the easy way, When the hard way is a better teacher.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2020, 06:42 PM by NL-User1337. Edit Reason: work in progress )