Discord Server Red Security Twitter Donation to Red Security Red Security Youtube Channel Red Security Tumblr Profile
Login or Register to Hide ads and Accessing all features on the forum

Tutorial 

How to make Internet connection secure with VPN/ TOR Programs/ Software (Secure way).

2 Replies, 2783 Views

Hi everyone,

JJAskiz here again, Last time I showed you's all how to use three VPN Programs/ Software all at the same time to secure your Internet connection for normal use, This time, I am going to be showing you's all how to encrypt your Internet connection the most secure way possible that I know. You's will be using three Programs/ Software, The fourth one is optional and highly recommended if you are doing anything illegal, You don't have to use the fourth one if you are not doing anything illegal but you can if you want to be even more secure online.

What you will need:

1. ProtonVPN Program/ Software.

2. OnionFruit Program/ Software.

3. Psiphon3 VPN Program/ Software or RiseUp VPN Program/ Software.

4. TOR Web Browser program/ Software (Optional).

Step one: Download and install the ProtonVPN program/ Software, Run it and then choose the SecureCore option (To run your Internet connection through two VPN Servers at the same time) And pick a double VPN Server to connect to, (Please note: You will need a paid subscription to use the SecureCore VPN Servers which runs your Internet connection through two VPN Servers at the same time on the ProtonVPN program/ Software), (Please also note: Turn the KillSwitch option on to make sure your IP Address does not get leaked if the ProtonVPN Program/ Software gets disconnected, (Even though the OnionFruit Program/ Software should still stay connected even if the ProtonVPN Program/ Software disconnects because it did that for me every time the ProtonVPN Program/ Software disconnected).

Step two: Download and run the OnionFruit program/ Software (Which is used to run your Internet connection through the TOR Network) And you are done, Your Internet connection should be super secure since it is getting run through two VPN Servers and through two TOR Network Servers. (Please also note: You can choose what TOR Network Servers you want to connect to but the OnionFruit TOR Network Servers you connect to have to be from the same countries you chose for the ProtonVPN program/ Software VPN Servers you are connected to before, Otherwise the OnionFruit program/ Software might fark up and not connect/ Work, That happened to me). (Another side note: Turn the DNS Settings option and make sure the DNS settings are on and are set on primary unless you need them set on secondary and turn off the Proxy option unless you are using a Proxy which you probably won't need to use anyway. So that way, If the OnionFruit program/ Software farks up, Restart the OnionFruit program/ Software and then go to ''Settings'', Then click ''DNS Settings'' And then click the ''Restart OnionFruit program/ Software'' Option every time the OnionFruit program/ Software farks up and doesn't connect to the TOR Network and it should work afterward, Every time without fail by doing those steps. And if it still doesn't work, You can use the unObfuscated Bridges option and then try the previous steps I mentioned before and it should work again). (One last side note: Your Internet connection speed will depend on which ProtonVPN program/ Software VPN Servers and which OnionFruit program/ Software TOR Network Servers you choose. if you choose a ProtonVPN program/ Software VPN Server and an OnionFruit TOR Network Server further away from the country you live then your Internet connection may be slower but If you choose a ProtonVPN program/ Software VPN Server and an OnionFruit TOR Network Server that is in the country you are from or a country that is nearby then your Internet connection should be Fast/ Faster).

Step three: Download either the Psiphon3 VPN Program/ Software or the RiseUp VPN Program/ Software and run it.

Step Four (Optional): And here is step three which is optional, Download and run the TOR Web Browser program/ Software which will run your Internet connection through the TOR Network a second time through another two to three TOR Network Servers a second time.

If any of you's have any questions or problems, Then you's can write them down below in the comment section or write to me on the Red Security Forum website Discord Chat Server.

Smile

I hope enjoyed reading this really easy-To-Do tutorial and learned something new, Enjoy everyone and until next time.

Smile

JJAskiz.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: RtzP2tx.jpg]
[Image: image.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2022, 09:35 AM by JJAskiz.)
Thank you man, Indeed very detailed and useful tutorial
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
(03-21-2021, 07:16 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Thank you man, Indeed very detailed and useful  tutorial

No worries bro, Any time.

Shy
[Image: RtzP2tx.jpg]
[Image: image.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick Tutorial How to use 3 VPN programs/ Software all at the same time on Microsoft Windows 10 OS. JJAskiz 0 4,066 12-07-2020, 01:08 PM
Last Post: JJAskiz