Discord Server Red Security Twitter Donation to Red Security Red Security Youtube Channel Red Security Tumblr Profile
Login or Register to Hide ads and Accessing all features on the forum

What do you know about Ramadan?!

7 Replies, 7478 Views

In The Name Of Allah
Al-Salam Alekum

[Image: date-ramadan-debut-ramadan.png]

Ramadan

Wa Salam Alekum
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
I'm actually not a Muslim so I wouldn't even know this exists if you didn't say. Lol
(05-29-2017, 12:48 PM)Lakestores Wrote: I'm actually not a Muslim so I wouldn't even know this exists if you didn't say. Lol

Yeah, I know you aren't but while there are 1.5 billions Muslims around you, you should know something.
I have a lot of informations about Muslims, Christians and Judaism.
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
Even tho is the religion that grows the most it doesn't have strong presence here.
(05-29-2017, 03:15 PM)Lakestores Wrote: Even tho is the religion that grows the most it doesn't have strong presence here.

Yeah, it is.
You will see Muslims around you in the future Smile .
Actually Muslims are fine but today media draws a dangerous picture about Muslims for people. All that suicide bomb I'm sure they aren't Muslims, ISIS in real is just a sort of money makers for some countries, people that doing business in this war.
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
wow Ramadan going to leave Sad
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
I am Muslim so i know about it, and Ramadan is come 1 time every year and we have to fasting 30 days and every night we Peary for Allah and ask form what we need after Ramadan we got happy EID celebration after Ramadan.
[Image: PoLcwTr.gif]
(07-22-2017, 12:54 PM)DarkCode Wrote: I am Muslim so i know about  it, and Ramadan is come 1 time every year and we have to fasting 30 days and every night we Peary for Allah and ask form what we need  after Ramadan we got happy EID celebration after Ramadan.

I'm too a Muslim, Nice to meet you :Smile
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy