Discord Server Red Security Twitter Donation to Red Security Red Security Youtube Channel Red Security Tumblr Profile
Login or Register to Hide ads and Accessing all features on the forum

Youtube Channel

8 Replies, 8749 Views

In The Name Of Allah
Al-Salam Alekum

Hi!
Today we opened this forum because we are going to make a youtube channel.

Very special thank to @Lakestores, He agreed to manger the Channel I hope you help him.

If you had a video or you want make a tutorial, I hope you upload it on our official Channel.

We will soon make the Channel and If you have any suggestion I hope hou write it here.

Wa Salam Alekum
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
Lakestores

please send me the channel, maybe i could help manage / upload?
[Image: KNCwGoF.gif]
ipconfig -all
The channel is ready but need a manger Sad
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
(09-04-2017, 07:54 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Re:The channel is ready but need a manger Sad
[quote pid='474' dateline='1504511675']
I can manage it. Have some experience helping mange over people social media.
My current profession besides school is chief advertisment manager.
[/quote]
From,
Anonymous Entity
(09-10-2017, 11:25 PM)Nic_Wow Wrote:
(09-04-2017, 07:54 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Re:The channel is ready but need a manger Sad
[quote pid='474' dateline='1504511675']
I can manage it. Have some experience helping mange over people social media.
My current profession besides school is chief advertisment manager.

[/quote]

its ready but still waiting a manger and a script about RED SEC to complete Cry
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
I can write scripts if given the research. I am a pretty proffecient writer. Let me know if i can help i can also make YouTube vids for Anon that look legit. Just let me know through PM if im needed.
(09-11-2017, 06:04 PM)vetswrath Wrote: I can write scripts if given the research. I am a pretty proffecient writer. Let me know if i can help i can also make YouTube vids for Anon that look legit. Just let me know through PM if im needed.

Okay, I'll PM you, If I need that, thank you Wink
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
Let me know if you still need help with the channel. I have my own YT channel, and I know the ins and outs of doing stuff like this.
I am Legend
We are Legion
We do not Forgive
We do not Forget
Expect Us
(05-31-2018, 04:17 PM)Legend Wrote: Let me know if you still need help with the channel.  I have my own YT channel, and I know the ins and outs of doing stuff like this.

Actually we need a one Who can run the channel but I think the channel had been deleted, if you had time you can start the channnel and manage that.
it would be nice for the medical stuff too.
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy