Red Security

Full Version: Zoom adds Two-factor authentication (2FA) as extra layer of security
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

News

Zoom adds Two-factor authentication (2FA) as extra layer of security

Like us on Facebook @ /HackRead

https://www.hackread.com/zoom-adds-two-f...r-security
I would never use the Zoom Program/ Software/ App, I would rather use another privacy video chat Program/ Software or website for privacy instead, I don't trust the Zoom Program/ Software/ App because I heard bad stuff about it for privacy reasons.
(09-26-2020, 05:04 AM)JJAskiz Wrote: [ -> ]I would never use the Zoom Program/ Software/ App, I would rather use another privacy video chat Program/ Software or website for privacy instead, I don't trust the Zoom Program/ Software/ App because I heard bad stuff about it for privacy reasons.

Well, when you are in a program like me and the only used application in this company is Zoom. You can't really. Sad
Mr.Kurd Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 05:04 AM)JJAskiz Wrote: [ -> ]I would never use the Zoom Program/ Software/ App, I would rather use another privacy video chat Program/ Software or website for privacy instead, I don't trust the Zoom Program/ Software/ App because I heard bad stuff about it for privacy reasons.

Well, when you are in a program like me and the only used application in this company is Zoom. You can't really. Sad
You should teach them about how unsafe the Zoom Program/ Software/ App is and maybe the company that you work for will stop using the Zoom Program/ Software/ App and they might find another video chat program/ Software/ App to use for video chat conferences.

Smile