Red Security

Full Version: Youtube Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In The Name Of Allah
Al-Salam Alekum

Hi!
Today we opened this forum because we are going to make a youtube channel.

Very special thank to @Lakestores, He agreed to manger the Channel I hope you help him.

If you had a video or you want make a tutorial, I hope you upload it on our official Channel.

We will soon make the Channel and If you have any suggestion I hope hou write it here.

Wa Salam Alekum
Lakestores

please send me the channel, maybe i could help manage / upload?
The channel is ready but need a manger Sad
(09-04-2017, 07:54 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: [ -> ]Re:The channel is ready but need a manger Sad
[quote pid='474' dateline='1504511675']
I can manage it. Have some experience helping mange over people social media.
My current profession besides school is chief advertisment manager.
[/quote]
(09-10-2017, 11:25 PM)Nic_Wow Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2017, 07:54 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: [ -> ]Re:The channel is ready but need a manger Sad
[quote pid='474' dateline='1504511675']
I can manage it. Have some experience helping mange over people social media.
My current profession besides school is chief advertisment manager.

[/quote]

its ready but still waiting a manger and a script about RED SEC to complete Cry
I can write scripts if given the research. I am a pretty proffecient writer. Let me know if i can help i can also make YouTube vids for Anon that look legit. Just let me know through PM if im needed.
(09-11-2017, 06:04 PM)vetswrath Wrote: [ -> ]I can write scripts if given the research. I am a pretty proffecient writer. Let me know if i can help i can also make YouTube vids for Anon that look legit. Just let me know through PM if im needed.

Okay, I'll PM you, If I need that, thank you Wink
Let me know if you still need help with the channel. I have my own YT channel, and I know the ins and outs of doing stuff like this.
(05-31-2018, 04:17 PM)Legend Wrote: [ -> ]Let me know if you still need help with the channel.  I have my own YT channel, and I know the ins and outs of doing stuff like this.

Actually we need a one Who can run the channel but I think the channel had been deleted, if you had time you can start the channnel and manage that.
it would be nice for the medical stuff too.