Discord Server Red Security Twitter Donation to Red Security Red Security Youtube Channel Red Security Tumblr Profile
Login or Register to Hide ads and Accessing all features on the forum

How did you spend your last days of 2019?

2 Replies, 4502 Views

In The Name of Allah
Al-Salam Alekum

Hello guys, How did you spend your last days of 2019?

For me, I have been sick and spent my time in hospital xD You don't know where diseases come from. But I would like to hear from you and I hope you spending happiest days with your family and friends.

[Image: Screenshot-20191231-100626-Gallery.jpg]

Wa Salam Alekum
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
I got scammed multiple times.
2019 was a hell ride. I got scammed about 20 thausend euros.
Half of it from the german state because they are suckers and the other half on friends/fake-friends/fake-bitch.
Then I got bullied and somebody told the Police I'm dealing drugs. Yes it was lied. They searched me and cashed me, had to pay nothing but this will follow me the next 15 years.

Never trust blindly people.
Never trust anyone even not yourself.
Never spend your funds, they should stay safu, lel.

2020 wasn't great too. Not only Corona started, I lost everything. Changed home, now I got no money every month. Nice.

Wa Salam Alekum brother
(06-25-2021, 01:37 PM)tgodtaylor Wrote: I got scammed multiple times.
2019 was a hell ride. I got scammed about 20 thausend euros.
Half of it from the german state because they are suckers and the other half on friends/fake-friends/fake-bitch.
Then I got bullied and somebody told the Police I'm dealing drugs. Yes it was lied. They searched me and cashed me, had to pay nothing but this will follow me the next 15 years.

Never trust blindly people.
Never trust anyone even not yourself.
Never spend your funds, they should stay safu, lel.

2020 wasn't great too. Not only Corona started, I lost everything. Changed home, now I got no money every month. Nice.

Wa Salam Alekum brother
Ohh sadly for what you have gone through. Internet is something you can't really trust.

People are the same. I have seen many reputable people around I expect every good things from him not only that... What matters you are alive and you know them for forever...

I hope 2021 be best for you.
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy