Discord Server Red Security Twitter Donation to Red Security Red Security Youtube Channel Red Security Tumblr Profile
Login or Register to Hide ads and Accessing all features on the forum

New Guy (Bad_Luck)

3 Replies, 2300 Views

Yup, that's right - I finally got onto RedSec. Took me a while to get myself to do it but here I am.
My alias is ıllıllıBAD_LUCKıllıllı for reasons all self-explanatory, I happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.
However recently these occurrences have been quite amusing, so really I'm there at the perfect time. A bit cliche I know. 

ANYWAYS, I want to learn. Learn about this chaotic hellish paradise I like to call the Internet, and get to know the hidden cracks - just to be safe. I don't know a great deal about code but I do understand computers systems and the networks that we walk through in our daily lives. Besides I'm here to learn. I know Python and a bit of JavaScript but I have started a Computer Sciences degree course in school so hopefully I should be able to catch up.

With this in mind I'm a good informant, I tend to know a lot about the world in terms of politics and society since I find this world rather confusing. I observe, inform and finally predict what's going to happen next. Maybe change what's going to happen next If I can. All part of the game.

Other aliases: SEER, Remnant, TheRenegade
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2017, 09:03 PM by ıllıllı BAD_LUCKıllıllı.)
Nice introduction, I liked it Wink
Welcome bro!, We will try our best keep active and help each other.
As you remembered you can predict future, so I have question in mind:
Can you imagine what will happen in Middles East?
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
(08-30-2017, 09:38 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Nice introduction, I liked it Wink

Thanks dude!
In my opinion, the fate of the Middle East depends on the events of the next decade or so - as there is so much going on with multiple conflicts and reports of corruption, any slight event might change the path of destruction for the better or for the very worst.

Event 1:
As you can probably imagine, recently the West (United States of America in particular) have been trying to find every excuse possible to spread their power over the Middle East and with so much terrorism they use that factor to "save the people". In reality they want resources and money, most importantly oil. Of course you can't profit from peace, so they fight anything they can to slither their way in to accomplish their true mission, to rob land in the Middle East and take what's not theirs. For example, recently Trump decided to put more troops in Afghanistan - why? Nobody knows. However we DO know that Afghanistan is rich in oil and lithium ore, which is very valuable for technology. With these resources they get richer and by becoming richer no-one can stand in their way.
SO, in the future one event that may happen is WESTERN INVASION. After all they're already killing innocent civilians for no reason and giving weapons to ISIS. BUT the only people who can stop this, is the people of the Middle East - not the governments.

Event 2:
Because innocent civilians are being killed left, right, and centre one thing we can expect is a REVOLUTION. To be honest I think the Middle East needs one, so the people can fix things. The UN-coalition against terrorism claim to be fighting groups like the Daesh but are bombing children, and the governments claim to be supporting the people when they rob their money behind their backs and leave cities in ruin while they sit comfortably in their private mansions. Sure at some point the general public of countries like Afhan and Iraq will get furious and rise up to their 'leaders'. However this is not so easy as terrorism may still lurk about and the people are not as unified due to religious differences.

Event 3: 
In the next two decades oil reserves from Saudi Arabia and other major oil fields in the Middle East are predicted to collapse, and petrol will run out. OIL is really the only major source of money for the Middle East leaving governments to collapse. Without a government terrorists and people will be forced to either live in dictatorship or ANARCHY. With anarchy the Middle East will no longer be of use the West although countries may still profit from selling armament to rebel forces. We can expect something like Colonel Gaddafis rule. 

To summarise I really have no idea what might happen in the future but what I do know is that a revolution is on the horizon and it's going to be big. Either that or there will be nothing left but criminals, which is why we need to help. The innocent families living there will have no choice but move home, everyone will have to leave.
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2017, 03:59 PM by ıllıllı BAD_LUCKıllıllı.)
(08-31-2017, 03:56 PM)ıllıllı BAD_LUCKıllıllı Wrote:
(08-30-2017, 09:38 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Nice introduction, I liked it Wink

Thanks dude!
In my opinion, the fate of the Middle East depends on the events of the next decade or so - as there is so much going on with multiple conflicts and reports of corruption, any slight............

Nice bro!
yep, today these aren't for humanity or helping, it is all for money.
These groups for example ISIS, They have been created just for making a gun shop in middle east, they are using them for making money but Muslims been the victim behind this plan, so that they did kill two birds with one shot, Muslims were the victim and they got the money.
It's all come back to people if they will trust gun sellers or the government which are men of another countries or these groups which is just like machine for making money.
Saudi Arabic is the Israel hand or a tool, A long time ago Israel was scaring from middle east army but today they are just watching and giving request, they did what Israel came to do on there own people.
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy