Discord Server Red Security Twitter Donation to Red Security Red Security Youtube Channel Red Security Tumblr Profile
Login or Register to Hide ads and Accessing all features on the forum

My wish is to become a Mobile(Smartphone)?!!!

0 Replies, 3200 Views

In The Name OF Allah
Al-Salam Alekum

[Image: child-wants-to-be-smart-phone-letter-1.jpg]

Hey guys, so I was listening to a video which was a heart touching story and a reminder for everyone, for me especially and for who there is a kid in his family.

A teacher was checking her students homework and suddenly tears welling up in her eyes.
Her husband asked: "Why are you crying?"
She said: "Read this homework which belong to one of my student his wish is to become a smartphone(Mobile)?"
He read the story and said: "What a sad story? Who is him? Let us find his family and help him?"
She said: "He is our son!!!!!"

Let us read what he had written to his teacher who was her mother!!!
`` O Allah this night, I wish to become a smartphone. I want to take its place in our family as they take care of their smartphones very much even more than me. I want to get their attention. To get my father attention after he comes back at work spending most of his time on smartphones than me. To get my mother attention who is spending her time looking at pictures inside her smartphone. To have my sister and brothers attention they are changing their mobiles cover always and taking care  of  it carefully!!! Last but not least I want to make them happy.``

You can get PHD on this subject, it's really important to know that financial support is not enough. We will have to express our love to them(KIDS and Youth). Prophet Mohammad, IF you read his history you will see very nice moments he had done toward kids and supported us to show our love to them (Hugs, Kissing and playing games with them).

The following hadith narrated by Anas ibn Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) proves his thoughtful character: " The Prophet said, “(It happens that) I start the prayer intending to prolong it, but on hearing the cries of a child, I shorten the prayer because I know that the cries of the child will incite its mother’s passions.” (Al-Bukhari) "

The Prophet was always patient and considerate with children and took great pain not to hurt their tender feelings. Narrated Abu Qatadah: “ The Messenger of Allah came towards us while carrying Umamah the daughter of Abi Al-`As (Prophet’s granddaughter) over his shoulder. He prayed, and when he wanted to bow, he put her down. When he stood up he lifted her up. ” (Al-Bukhari)

They have done a research in England, those kids who are not in nursery. Growing faster than those stay away from their parents. More time you give the faster they will grow and the more they will learn.

I hope you stay safe and healthy,

Kurdy!
Wa Salam Alekum
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy