Discord Server Red Security Twitter Donation to Red Security Red Security Youtube Channel Red Security Tumblr Profile
Login or Register to Hide ads and Accessing all features on the forum

Tools 

BleachBit | The Mass Cleaning Tools Cross-Platforms

1 Replies, 2508 Views

-------------------------BleachBit | The Mass Cleaning Tools for Linux Distro-----------------------

Came by default with ParrotOS, this tools have a Root and a User version,

That clean Root and User logs, cookies, cache, Temprorary files, Meta-Data, Browser data, Terminal History and MANY more, but my favorite is The "Wipe Free Space" fonctions which then make impossible to recover the deleted files, well in theories, Check it out by your self, a very nice tools!
#######################################################################
Official Description:

BleachBit is a free and open-source disk space cleaner, privacy manager, and computer system optimizer
#######################################################################
Download Link:

https://bleachbit.org/download

----------------------(Linux, Windows, Mac, Android, BlackBerry, Iphone,etc)----------------------

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

sudo eval ./Matrix.exe
#MR3
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2018, 01:02 AM by MRichard3X3. Edit Reason: Add Info )
Oh I used this tool for a long time xD but didnt recognize it's name my bad. Thank you bruh. Keep it up.
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick Tools ExifTool Metadata File Eraser Cross-Platform MRichard3X3 3 2,876 09-22-2018, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Mr.Kurd