Discord Server Red Security Twitter Donation to Red Security Red Security Youtube Channel Red Security Tumblr Profile
Login or Register to Hide ads and Accessing all features on the forum

New Guy (Bad_Luck)

3 Replies, 2369 Views

Yup, that's right - I finally got onto RedSec. Took me a while to get myself to do it but here I am.
My alias is ıllıllıBAD_LUCKıllıllı for reasons all self-explanatory, I happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.
However recently these occurrences have been quite amusing, so really I'm there at the perfect time. A bit cliche I know. 

ANYWAYS, I want to learn. Learn about this chaotic hellish paradise I like to call the Internet, and get to know the hidden cracks - just to be safe. I don't know a great deal about code but I do understand computers systems and the networks that we walk through in our daily lives. Besides I'm here to learn. I know Python and a bit of JavaScript but I have started a Computer Sciences degree course in school so hopefully I should be able to catch up.

With this in mind I'm a good informant, I tend to know a lot about the world in terms of politics and society since I find this world rather confusing. I observe, inform and finally predict what's going to happen next. Maybe change what's going to happen next If I can. All part of the game.

Other aliases: SEER, Remnant, TheRenegade
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2017, 09:03 PM by ıllıllı BAD_LUCKıllıllı.)

Messages In This Thread
New Guy (Bad_Luck) - by ıllıllı BAD_LUCKıllıllı - 08-30-2017, 08:50 PM
RE: New Guy (Bad_Luck) - by Mr.Kurd - 08-30-2017, 09:38 PM
RE: New Guy (Bad_Luck) - by Mr.Kurd - 09-01-2017, 05:49 AM