Discord Server Red Security Twitter Donation to Red Security Red Security Youtube Channel Red Security Tumblr Profile
Login or Register to Hide ads and Accessing all features on the forum

Tutorial 

How to use 3 VPN programs/ Software all at the same time on Microsoft Windows 10 OS.

0 Replies, 4067 Views

Hi everyone,

I just figured out another way to stay safe online so I decided to post it here on the Red Security Forum for everyone else to do as well to stay safe online too. So this is how to use 3 VPN programs/ Software all at once without them interfering with each other method.

Please note: This method is for normal privacy use, Not for illegal use, I don't think it will be safe to use for illegal use but it will be safe to use for normal privacy use.

Step one, First, Run your main VPN program/ Software first, For example, ExpressVPN, NordVPN, MullvardVPN, ProtonVPN, CyberGhost VPN Program/ Software, Or whatever other main VPN program/ Software that you use.

Then step 2. Run the Psiphon3 VPN program/ Software.

Step 3. Run the Opera Web Browser VPN program/ Software.

And done, You are now running 3 VPN programs/ Software all at the same time. (The Opera Web Browser VPN Program/ Software is optional, You can just use two VPN programs/ Software if you want but that is up to you).

Please note: This was only tested on the Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OS, I am not sure if it will work on Apple MAC OS or on the Linux Distros/ OS since the Psiphon3 program/ Software only works on Microsoft Windows 10 OS (For now). You can try doing this on the Linux Distros/ OS too with another VPN program/ Software similar to the Psiphon3 VPN program/ Software and see if it works or not, Then you can come back here and let us know.

Please also note: The Psiphon3 VPN program/ Software and the Opera Web Browser VPN program/ Software may log IP Addresses so never use them alone without activating your main VPN program/ Software that logs no IP Addresses, Information and etc... First, So you are completely safe online.

And One last side note: Your Internet connection speed will depend on which VPN program/ Software VPN Server you choose, If you choose a VPN program/ Software VPN Server that is far away from the country you live in then your Internet connection may be slow/ Slower but If you choose a VPN program/ Software VPN Server that is in the country you live in or if you choose a VPN program/ Software VPN Server of a country that is near the country you live in then your Internet connection should be Fast/ Faster).

If you need any help then please write to me below in the comments section or chat with me on the Red Security Forum website Discord Chat Server.

Smile

Enjoy,

Smile

JJAskiz.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: RtzP2tx.jpg]
[Image: image.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2021, 05:49 PM by JJAskiz.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick Tutorial How to make Internet connection secure with VPN/ TOR Programs/ Software (Secure way). JJAskiz 2 2,785 03-21-2021, 07:47 AM
Last Post: JJAskiz
Brick Windows Download Privacy Microsoft Windows 10 OS with no spying Telemetry bull shite in it. JJAskiz 0 4,394 01-17-2021, 03:51 PM
Last Post: JJAskiz
Exclamation No more time Mr.Kurd 0 2,200 06-02-2017, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Mr.Kurd