Discord Server Red Security Twitter Donation to Red Security Red Security Youtube Channel Red Security Tumblr Profile
Login or Register to Hide ads and Accessing all features on the forum

Disgust the savior of human beings and a gift from God

1 Replies, 2183 Views

In The Name Of Allah
Al-Salam Alekum

I came back to you with another thread, different in many ways. That I hope you take this open-mindedly and answer those questions that may appear in your mind.

The six basic emotions in humans are ( Sadness, Happiness, Fear, Anger, Surprise, and Disgust). Our emotions are the way we express our feelings on daily basis and they are protecting us in many ways each in its unique way especially ( Anger, Fear, and Disgust ). Today, I'm going to discuss Disgust as a protector and savior of humanity in the last few decades they have been working on this part of us excessively to accept what was disgusting before.

Disgust as per theories and definitions is a strong emotion that results in the feeling of being repulsed. Disgust is believed to be a feeling we learn rather than a natural response. But I'm taking it as a natural protective response stronger than fear and anger which can produce a powerful affective and behavioral response.

In the recent month, the feeling of disgust increased among us not as hate and not as anger but as a natural response to what we never used to see. Seeing what the old generation planned caused today's situation of the current and new generations who lost the natural human way of living.

I was going through Discord, and seeing the increase of rainbows icon among those servers I'm in which is mostly about Programming and stuff. As a natural feeling, it was very disgusting to see a beautiful rainbow used as a flag of a group called (LGBTQ+).  This group regardless of whom has problems with their genders which is very very few compared to what we see today. Humans use some kind of drugs and start the process of changing his/her gender.

Just before calling me a caveman, let us look into this in history and see how disgusting it was before then and how naturally we humans reject this.

First of all, according to religious books, I'm here mentions Holly Quran and as I have seen in Bible shared a part of this. The story of Lut, who was a messenger of God sent to a city where men had anal intercourse and described them in this way:
7:81-82 `` You approach men with lust instead of women, No, you are a people who go beyond the limits``
7:84 ``And we let rain fall on them. Look how that was the end of the wrongdoers.``
11:83: ``When our command came, we turned that city upside down and rained layer upon layer of clay on it``

Allah described them as people who have gone beyond all limits and at the end of the story, the city turned upside down with all of them dying a very unfortunate death after Prophet Lut, asked them to return to their natural life for years.

In Europe and worldwide actually, it was first prohibited and a disgusting action to a level that convictions were punishable by death.
In Britain,
  • In 1533 The Buggery Act Completely outlawed sodomy in Britain and convictions were punishable by death.
  • In 1861 Punishable by a minimum of 10 years imprisonment.
  • In 1885 Men's homosexual acts were illegal even in private activities.
  • In 1951 The first transgender going under vaginoplasty surgery in the UK (Roberta Cowell)
  • In 1954 legalized homosexual activities for adults over the of 21 but with heavier penalties against public activities.
  • In the 1950s and 1960s Homosexuals went under psychological treatment and according to APA in DSM-II homosexuality is listed as a mental disorder.
  • In 1967 decriminalized private homosexual acts between men aged over 21.
  • In 1994 Lowered the age of consent for ***** men from 21 to 18, and in 2001 it was further lowered(tried to lower) to 16 (What a joke?).

As we see in history and disgusting our powerful natural response to this case decreased over time due to the overall and daily exposure to them and making it easier step by step by media and its supporters. Not even that, they are forcing you to participate and even enjoy their activities such a small example is Discord servers and let us forget all those international and huge companies who made changes to their logo's background to a rainbow.
According to recent researches, there isn't a single gene for cases like ( LGBTQ+) so it is not in our genes like we have been told for years, and rather than being environmental and external factors leading us to accept this and changing our form into a new one which is (LGBTQ+).

Let us forget all about this now, recently we see a global rise in the number of teenagers seeking to go through gender reassignment (Shocked?). Do you know that these groups didn't stop only affecting us, adults? Now, it is time to affect our kids and youth. Legally now, puberty blockers are being used to delay the onset of puberty as the first step in the process of transitioning.
Susan Evans, a former employee at Britain's leading gender identity clinic argues that children are being put at risk and these blockers are nothing more than experimental drugs.
The next stage is hormones, such as testosterone and estrogen when the child in most countries reach 16 or 18 and the final stage would be Gender Reassignment Surgery.

Let us take example countries allowing these blockers and at what age?
  • Brazil ( Hormone Therapy at age 16 )
  • Canada court ruled against a father who had sought to stop his 15 years old girl to become male??? ( Blockers age 10 girls and age 11 boys )
  • Malta (Hormone therapy age 16)
  • Britain available for those under 18

This is disgusting, what do children understand about genders and their future life to go under all these external and environmental effects leading them to think about changing his/her gender? Isn't this a mental disorder rather than equality or freedom?

This reminds me again of this verse in Quran ( No, you are a people who go beyond the limits ). You as parents even now don't have the right to tell your, son or daughter, what are their genders (Isn't it disgusting?). That is the way the power of disgust had been corrupted and killed it to achieve what we see today.

Thanks
regards
Kurdy
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
it just unbelievably how dangerous kids are being targeted and manipulated by Media/TV/Games everything which has or give a kid access to outside world. I mentioned this before but let us post it here..

Lately, Disney decided to bring more Homosexual characters into its movies and animations:
https://nypost.com/2022/03/30/disney-exe...character/
Quote:I’m here as a mother of two queer children, actually,” Burke said on the call. “One transgender child and one pansexual child, and also as a leader.

Burke said she supports featuring “many, many” characters who are LGBTQIA, which stands for lesbian, *****, bisexual, transgender, queer (or questioning), intersex, and asexual (or allies).

Not only this, Kids are no longer safe playing online games because they are being targeted by LGBTQ+ ads to make these things more enjoyable and easier on them.. For real, Kids are just like a white paper and it will act naturally. This video is a story of a parent.. Leaving it to you:

Finally, there is a movement against all these disgusting acts called ( Fetrah ), The word means in Arabic "Primitiveness" , as we all know that the normal human is either Male or female. This movement on Facebook and Instagram.. its official account had been blocked and its supporter content had been deleted completely. Funny how, freedom of speech is just a big lie even on social media accounts.
https://www.albawaba.com/node/fetrah-ant...tq-1483250
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy