Discord Server Red Security Twitter Donation to Red Security Red Security Youtube Channel Red Security Tumblr Profile
Login or Register to Hide ads and Accessing all features on the forum

Red Security APP Download for IOS and Android

2 Replies, 31126 Views

What's New in Version 1.0.4:

• Fixed bugs.
  • Easy Navigation.
  • Added Pull to refresh.

Overview: The new Red Security (v 1.0.4) gives you easy access to the forum on you mobile devices, this version has, pull to refresh, easy navigation, to view new post, private messages etc. Stay posted for updates.  feel free to send me your suggestions.

[b][b]Notes: next update better mobile view, ability to keep cookies (Members to stay logged in), requested by [b]Mr.Kurd.[/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b]Red Security APK for Android[/b][/b][/b]

Red Security For IOS
[b]     [/b]
[b]     [/b]
WhoAmI [??]#8917
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2018, 09:28 PM by XxxPerplexxX. Edit Reason: V 1.0.4 Update )
Thank you my friend and our programmer for that nice app, I liked it, I'll wait you to improve this app as you can.
I suggest you for the next update ability to keep cookies (Members to stay logged in).
Thank you.
Rs
* Thankful to Allah *
Kurdy
(11-09-2018, 04:30 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Thank you my friend and our programmer for that nice app, I liked it, I'll wait you to improve this app as you can.
I suggest you for the next update ability to keep cookies (Members to stay logged in).
Thank you.

Your welcome, I appreciate the suggestion, I should have cookies in an upcoming update, I'm also looking into notifications and better mobile view of the website using CSS, up coming releases will be available for download on https://red-security.en.aptoide.com/ when its updated. I'll also change the direct link so you can download the update directly from the forum.
WhoAmI [??]#8917
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2018, 07:58 PM by XxxPerplexxX.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick Windows Download Privacy Microsoft Windows 10 OS with no spying Telemetry bull shite in it. JJAskiz 0 4,393 01-17-2021, 03:51 PM
Last Post: JJAskiz
  Tutorial Security and Privacy Mad-Architect 0 5,845 09-03-2018, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Mad-Architect
  What is Red Security? Mr.Kurd 0 10,430 07-08-2018, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Mr.Kurd